DSS offers a full range of high quality UV-Visible/NIR and Fluorescence spectrophotometers from teaching and routine instruments to research-grade systems.
Spectrophotometer U-3900/3900H by Hitachi Hi-Tech
Covers a wide variety of analysis needs from liquid samples to solid samples. Line-up of two types that can be selected in accordance with the measuring object and application. For use in a wide range of fields that focus on water quality, the environment, biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, materials, etc.
This product is a PC controlled system.
Double Beam Spectrophotometer UH5300 by Hitachi Hi-Tech
The technology for spectrophotometers continues to advance.
- Light source is guaranteed for seven years resulting in lower operation cost
- Ensures extended periods of data stability compared with the single-beam optical system.
- Operation by use of tablet terminals or PC
- Remote control through wireless communication
- Simple and easy-to-understand performance check function
- Automatic 6-cell turret as standard equipment
UV-Visible/NIR Spectrophotometer UH4150 by Hitachi Hi-Tech
Model U-4100, the expert in solid-phase spectrophotometry, has advanced even more.
Now, Model UH4150 has emerged inheriting the reliability of the U-4100 Spectrophotometer, which boasts the total number of shipments more than 1,500 units.
Ratio Beam Spectrophotometer U-5100 by Hitachi Hi-Tech
- Product concepts underlying Hitachi's U-5100 UV-Visible Spectrophotometer is ECO-FRIENDLY & CLEAN.
- The Model U-5100 delivers a compact, lightweight package with remarkable power savings and a long life for its light source.
- The U-5100 incorporates every aspect of the technological features of Hitachi's reliability-proven spectrophotometers while achieving our ultimate goal to create a spectrophotometer that is ECO-FRIENDLY & CLEAN and provides SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE.
Fluorescence Spectrophotometer F-2700 by Hitachi Hi-Tech
The operation panel can be standard installed, and F-2700 be used by the Stand-alone. No need for PC
- Leading Edge Sensitivity (800 or better RMS)
- Wide Dynamic Range (with improved zero point adjustment)
- Ease of Use / Stand-alone Operation (no PC required)
- Optional PC Operation
- Automatic Performance Monitoring
XD Series by Lovibond®
The XD 7000 (Vis) and XD 7500 (UV-Vis) are state-of-the-art spectrophotometers. Due to many technical subtleties, such as The automatic test recognition via barcode or over 150 pre-programmed Lovibond®® methods makes it ideal for routine or spectral analysis.
- Premium optical system with reference beam
- Automatic test recognition with internal barcode reader
- Automatic cuvette type detection
- Support of analytical quality assurance
UV-Vis Spectrophotometer by Rigol Technologies
Ultra-36600 UV-VIS Spectrophotometer can help you to accomplish various analysis by its advanced design and user-friendly interface. With it’s build-in high resolution color screen and water-proof keyboard, you can easily scan spectrum, monitor kinetic curve, measure unknown sample concentration or even print the report directly via simple operation.
Polarized Zeeman Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer ZA3000 Series
ZA3000 series developed to meet user’s needs is a new elemental analysis instrument which employs the technology unachievable by other atomic absorption spectrophotometers so as to enhance the functionality and reliability while preserving the basic performance of the polarized Zeeman atomic absorption spectrophotometer, such as high accuracy and high sensitivity.
Atomic absorbtion spectrophotometer manufactured by MRC Labs, Israel
- Reasonable design, adopting the same key parts as in high end instruments, ensures basic functions but less automation to provide an economic model for users
- Built-in microprocessor with necessary auto-control and data processing functions achieve high reliability of the instrument.
- Eye-catching digital display, multi-function data processing ability and fast function-key direct input realize easy and fast analysis.
- Michelson Interferometer (30⁰ Incident Angle): Adopted maglev plane mirror electromagnetic driving technologies, with three dimensional actively-adjustment under DSP (Digital Signal Processing)control allow automatic optimization & tuning for system light energy, without the need for manual adjustment.
- Beam Splitter: High quality of KBr (Potassium Bromide) with Germanium coating.
- Detector: High Performance DLATGS detector with moisture-proof coating, which can be automatically recognized by instrument, 500 KHz high resolution A/D converter (24 & higher bits); Optional Liquid Nitrogen Cooled or Air Cooled (for portable model) MCT Detector greatly improved sensitivity (Signal to Noise) in Infrared light detection.
- Light Source: Long lifespan, high energy, air cooled Mid Infrared light source, Collimated alignment, adjustment free, stabilized in few seconds, smart hibernate features extends the lifespan further.